Friday, April 20, 2012

~went through some of the pictures I saved and hoped I could tell you all some story~

Eyes.


Finally got to see my baby after a week. I arrived at 2:00 PM and took a picture of him from afar. He looks sad. Yeah, he's just lost in thought. He didn't even realize I was sitting beside him until I gave him a peck on the cheek. And we hugged, and kissed. And talked. It was wonderful.
I got to take a picture of "emo Pat" as I call it.



They actually played a show and I took this with my phone. The band was brilliant. As always.



After their show, we had a barbecue.

Next morning, I went to the grocery with Pat. Ha-ha! I love you, darling!
Went back to the hotel and sneaked a picture. It was nice to see him laugh. Gosh.
We all went hiking for a little on the last day. Just had fun with the guys, and we played hide-and-seek. 
Dinner before I went. 

I almost cried when I got in the car that was taking me to the airport. John gave me one last kiss, and we said good-bye. 

It was a wonderful 2-day-vacay. 

Can't wait to see them, and him.






No comments:

Post a Comment