Sunday, April 29, 2012


So I'm back to roleplaying in the Harry Potter world. And this is my character, Tessa White.

Tessa White l Sixth Year l Gryffindor l FC: Victoria Justice l TAKEN
Tessa is different from everyone else, she see’s things differently and she thinks about things differently. Most people would describe her as psycho or crazy since she spends time muttering to herself. She can be quite the trouble maker, generally going around the castle causing mischief. She has rather abnormal social behavior and she doesn’t know how to filter what she’s saying.   
Tessa White l Sixth Year l Gryffindor l FC: Victoria Justice l TAKEN
Tessa is different from everyone else, she see’s things differently and she thinks about things differently. Most people would describe her as psycho or crazy since she spends time muttering to herself. She can be quite the trouble maker, generally going around the castle causing mischief. She has rather abnormal social behavior and she doesn’t know how to filter what she’s saying.  



That's her character description thing in the RP blog. And I must say, I sort of like playing her. She comes from a dark place in my heart. She's quite different from the usual ones I play. I usually play a Victoria Justice FC, of course, but she's always happy and nice. It's different. She feels alone and so unloved, but she can be friendly and nice too. The other characters just don't know what to expect from her, and I love it.


But I'm probably just going to drop-out of this RP because I don't even think the players are pure Potterheads.


Other news: I HAVE MY OWN RP.
Well, I co-own it but I'm usually the one who manages it because I have nothing to do.
My character, Melanie, is a depressed schizo and she has 2 siblings. The older sibling, Meldrick (Darren Criss FC), is, like, the perfect student. And her sister, Melody, is the HBIC. 
But she's secretly in love with her best friend (Logan Lerman) and has a tiny attraction to the bad boy (Alex Pettyfer).

Things are sort of going well, but I do terribly wish that the players were on more.

No comments:

Post a Comment