Saturday, April 14, 2012

hippie adventure


One of my friends, Brett (he's the oldest), beside his super-cool car that I plan to own once I kill him he dies
Leaving Grey's trailer outside the woods. WE SAID 'TENTS', GREY!
Messy girls! Luce and I's stuff in kind of a mess... sort of



boys will be boys: Brett standing with his hands like a dino, Ryan jumping over the bonfire!, Grey far back with their red tent, and Nick sporting an awful white cap

Our "hippie adventure", that's what we called it. Why? We don't know. Well, big-bear Brett took us all to this concert for a "good cause" in the park. And the band was great! I really loved their mellow music, and the guy playing guitar wasn't too bad on the eyes. I love their lyrics. Poetry, absolute poetry. One song went:
"I'll be the sugar to your tea
If you promise not to hurt me
Because, darling, I bleed a lot
And I don't want to take another shot
At love, love, love
You're the last one, hun
Break me and leave (don't)
I'll remember the stories that we weaved
And the stars we spun
Our time was fun
But you leaving means we are done"
The singer wrote it himself. He must've been through a lot of relationships. I could tell: from the songs, things he talked about, the way his eyes moved. Brett knew the band. No wonder he dragged us there. But I was thankful he did. So yeah, it was at the park. People had tents and picnic baskets. Oh, it was a sight to see.

The concert ended at around 4 in the afternoon, and I got to sit at the front seat; and Luce threw Ryan's shoe at me because she got tired of Panic! At the Disco. But then Nick dipped in and so he and Luce had a bitch fight. It was hilarious! And so we drove and drove headed nowhere really, but then Grey told us to stop by at his house for a surprise.

A TRAILER?! Grey, we all agreed on tents, but we just hooked it up. Just in case. Then we headed to where we were going to camp. Ryan's cousin has a house outside the woods, and he told us we could go there if we needed anything. He was pretty nice and hospitable. And I'm pretty sure he likes Luce. Ry's cousin, I mean. Ryan's a bitch. Just kidding! I love you, Ryan!

We set up our tents. Luce and I shared a tent; the boys shared one. There was four of them and they crammed in one small tent. Nick was a dick for saying to me, "Maybe Luce should sleep in the middle of Ryan and I. You can sleep with Brett and Grey." Jerk. I love him to bits though.

We all slept at midnight and had a great time sitting by the bonfire. I even got to cuddle up with Nick a little. Yeah, I know he's a dick, but he's a cuddly dick. Luce almost made out with Grey because she drank too much. As always.

In the end, this was a great day, and I can not possibly think of other people I'd like to spend it with.
Luce, Nick, Grey, Ry, & Brett, hippies unite!

It was beautiful and...
imaginary.

No comments:

Post a Comment