Monday, May 7, 2012

emotion lotion

I honestly don't know why I am getting attached to the characters I RP right now. Especially Madison.
She's just so sweet and shy and smart and athletic.
And she had her first kiss with a boy who likes someone else, but keeps on stating he "loves" Madison.

Yes, I have been attached to my little characters, but this is the first time one of my characters went through this.
She loves the boy, but does he truly love her?
I actually got sad when he kissed the other girl. It's not fair.
~
And on the note, why would you tell someone you love them then go about and kiss another girl?
Is that love?
What is love?
Do you just say someone you love them and that's it?
Do you kiss them?

I think it's stupid you only realize that you love your bestfriend when things have just started with someone you "love".

No one hurts my babies.


No comments:

Post a Comment